To the exit Season of Blood for Diablo IV Twitch decided to launch a Twitch Drops campaign and give away a cosmetic orichalcum weapon pack to viewers. The event will last four weeks, during which you can get 4 exclusive skins. The start of the first stage will take place today – October 17 – at 20:00 Moscow time. To participate, simply turn on the broadcast in the Diablo IV category on Twitch and watch streams 4 hours a week.
Detailed Twitch Drops Schedule
- 1 week will run from October 17, 20:00 Moscow time until October 24, 21:59 — “Orichalcum Blade” reward;
- Week 2 will run from October 24, 10:00 p.m. to October 31, 9:59 p.m. — “Orichalcum Hammer” reward;
- Week 3 will run from October 31, 10:00 p.m. to November 6, 9:59 p.m. — “Orichalcum Two-Handed Sword” reward;
- Week 4 will run from November 6, 10:00 p.m. to November 13, 10:00 p.m. — “Orichalcum Short Staff” reward.
Answers to frequently asked questions about Diablo IV Twitch Drops
- Do I need to own a copy of Diablo IV to participate? No. All you need to do is link your Battle.net account to Twitch and watch the streams. But to activate the items you still have to buy the game.
- How to link Battle.Net to Twitch? Open account Battle.net and select the Twitch join link.
- From what device can I watch streams to receive Twitch Drops? Only through the browser for PC and Mac or the Twitch app on Android and IOS.
- Do you need to watch one channel or several? Progress is cumulative: you can watch half an hour on one, an hour on another and the rest of the time on the third. The main thing is to watch 4 hours in total.
- How to get a reward in the game? Via the “Inventory Drops” menu on Twitch.
- Are Twitch Drops active indefinitely? No. They will disappear after 7 days if your Battle.net and Twitch accounts are not linked.