September 29 Russian company Graviton announced the start of mass production of its own laptop “Graviton” N17I-T. According to them, the model is not only completely developed and produced in Russia, but is also capable of fully replacing a desktop PC.
“Graviton” N17I-T is included in the Register of Russian Industrial Products of the Ministry of Industry and Trade. It is also certified to work with domestic operating systems, such as Astra Linux SE.
Technical characteristics of N17I-T:
- 11th generation Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor;
- RAM DDR4 up to 32 GB;
- 4 TB M.2 SSD drive;
- Screen with a diagonal of 17.3 inches, a resolution of 1920×1080 and an IPS matrix;
- AKM capacity – 4,800 mAh (54.7 Wh);
- Powered via USB-C at 65W;
- Dimensions 398x264x19 mm;
- Weight – 2.3 kg.
Price for “Graviton” N17I-T with Intel Core i5-1135G7, 256 GB SSD and 8 GB RAM on distributor website 3Logic Group – 130 thousand rubles.