Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link is a mixture of RPG, action and GPS projects like Pokemon GO and Monster Hunter Now. Only this time, players will control a character who can not only run around your city, but also interact with the environment. For example, climbing the walls of a house to the roof.
Publisher Square Enix released a teaser trailer, which showed console 3D graphics, story inserts and automatic battles. The emphasis will be on collecting rare characters and figurines of various characters from Disney franchises, including The Lion King and The Little Mermaid.
Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link will be released on iOS and Android in 2024. While you can sign up for a closed beta test that will take place in the UK and Australia. Deadline: November 19.
Answers to frequently asked questions about PSA
- To play you need to enable geolocation;
- Testing on iOS will begin on November 29 and end on December 8. Beta test on Android is planned for January 2024;
- You can only submit an application from 1 account;
- All progress will be deleted before release;
- Transferring data between devices does not work;
- You can play in a group of up to 4 people who are close to you. They must also participate in the beta test. In co-op you can go on raids and also reduce the cost of points for teleportation;
- Can be played with DualShock 4, DualSense and Xbox Wireless Controller;
- You can stream and share content.