MMORPG Tarisland will enter a new testing stage on November 15. So far, players can download the beta client through Google Play in the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Malaysia, Portugal, Spain, Great Britain and even Belarus.
Tarisland will also be tested on PC; iOS gamers will have to wait.
FAQ for Tarisland beta test 2
- There will be support for the Russian language;
- Progress will be deleted after the servers are turned off;
- The first in-game purchases will appear;
- Android requires Snapdragon 660 and 4GB RAM;
- For PC you need a GeForce GTX 1060 and 30 GB of free space;
- To enter the servers you need to log in to your Level Infinite account;
- Without qualifications it will be impossible to get onto the servers;
- In-depth specialization for each class;
- World events like the “Dark Invasion”, where players work together to fend off waves of enemies and receive unique rewards;
- New content will include 2 classes, a raid and gameplay changes;
- New content also concerns PvP.