New products include flat and curved monitors with diagonals from 27 to 49 inches.
The new series is headed by two models with curved screens.
- MAG 341CQP QD-OLED is a 34-inch diagonal gaming monitor with UWQHD resolution. Its QD-OLED panel with a curvature of 1800R boasts good speed characteristics: response time (GtG) – 0.03 ms, refresh rate – 175 Hz.
- MPG 491CQP QD-OLED is a 49-inch gaming monitor with 1800R curvature, DQHD resolution, 144Hz refresh rate and 0.03ms response time (GtG).
The monitors are certified with VESA ClearMR 9000 and DisplayHDR true Black 400. MSI’s exclusive OLED Care 2.0 technology is responsible for preventing the risk of OLED panel burn-in. These devices also have an optimized cooling system.
Console owners will be able to take advantage of HDMI 2.1 with support for Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), ALLM mode and 120 Hz refresh rate. Thanks to the CEC function, you can use one controller to control different devices connected via HDMI. There is also a USB-C interface – especially for mobile gadgets.
For those who prefer flat screens, MSI has also prepared several models with diagonals of 27-inch (WQHD / 360 Hz) and 32-inch (4K / 240 Hz):
- MPG 321URX QD-OLED: UHD 4K, 240Hz, 0.03ms (GTG)
- MAG 321UPX QD-OLED: UHD 4K, 240Hz, 0.03ms (GTG)
- MPG 271QRX QD-OLED: WQHD 2K, 360Hz, 0.03ms (GTG)
- MAG 271QPX QD-OLED: WQHD 2K, 360Hz, 0.03ms (GTG)
All new gaming monitors are equipped with MSI OLED Care 2.0 technology, which extends the life of the OLED panel, and use passive cooling.