Inexorably, as the end of summer approaches us, the release of one of the most anticipated cross-platform massively multiplayer online role-playing games in the anime genre, called Tower of Fantasy
and so I decided to collect all the known information on the game and give it to you so that you can finally decide whether the game is worth your attention.
On the one hand, we have a typical gacha game with one hero, as in the recent Noah’s Heart, but here a weapon is knocked out and a separate character image for it, which you can basically put on yourself. In general, the possibilities and variability of customizing the appearance of your character is one of the main features of the game. The developers even promised us the ability to change the size of the breasts of female characters.
And we are also promised:
- A large world in which you will immediately run along with all the other players
- The already classic system of closing research, each new region.
- Points of interest – show a beautiful panorama of the area.
- World bosses – they have a chance to drop purple, golden weapons and other useful rewards.
- PvP – any player can request a duel.
- Side quests.
- Special event zones.
- Gacha Orbs – usually hidden in hard to reach places or just hanging in the air. Special resources for the gacha system.
- Resource chests. They differ in color, which affects the grade of rewards. What is most interesting, they respawn over time.
- Sphere-container with resources and items for gacha. They differ in grade, on the basis of which they give out purple or gold items for gacha.
- Encrypted containers – contain various rewards. They can be opened with brute force, receiving a “consolation” reward, or with special keys, receiving a regular reward. They differ in grade, it affects the grade of items and, it seems to me, the total number. These containers respawn and what is most interesting, they are common to everyone, that is, in certain situations, another player can get ahead of you.
- Various common resources such as eggs, grains, tomatoes, cabbages, etc.
- Peaceful and aggressive animals – they mostly drop meat for crafting, although bee hives drop items for healing.
- Ore – needed for improvement. Some types of ore can only be destroyed by certain elemental damage or thrown into them by the spirit of the corresponding element. The latter looks like small balls with eyes.
- Enemy camps – contain a mini-boss that guards a sphere with resources. To open the last one, you have to kill the mini-boss. They are available in regular and large sizes.
- Objects of interaction – mainly contain purple spheres for a special gacha.
According to the combat system, in principle, we are not promised anything too unusual, but still we are waiting for various combos and types of attacks, for use both on the ground and in the air. In addition, in battle, the character will be able to use 3 different types of weapons, switching between them directly in battle.
Each weapon has 1 normal ability and a special ability when switching weapons. The latter is available after filling the strip of energy that the character receives by dealing damage.
It doesn’t look very promising, but if you want to build your own builds, it will also be possible.
And now I’m finally moving on to perhaps the most interesting part for those who are waiting for the game. Preload of the global version of the MMORPG Tower of Fantasy client will be available today from 19:00 (Moscow time). The ability to create a character will also become available today.
As for the system and hardware requirements, they are as follows:
- iOS- iPhone 8 Plus or iPad Air (2nd generation).
- Android Processor Kirin 710/Snapdragon 660.
- PC – Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM and NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030.
Recommended system requirements:
- iOS-iPhone XR and newer, and iPad Air (3rd generation) and newer.
- Android – Android0 and above, 4 GB RAM and Kirin 980/985/990/9000, Snapdragon 855/865/870/888, Dimensity 800/1000 processors.
- PC – Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB.
As you can see, the system requirements for the game are not sky-high. And in general, the project looks like something intriguing, maybe I will even feel it in the near future and tell you how it is.
In the meantime, you can check out another stylish trailer for the game.